Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973

To: mikkel@isa.dknet.dk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:17:09 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
mikkel@isa.dknet.dk writes:

<< I have never seen a round wheelarc Midget >>

Mikkel:

You want it!   The round wheel arch Midget, in my opinion, is the best
looking of the square body Spridgets, and it stillhas the chrome bumpers and
the 1275 engine.  Also the round arch is more tolerant of a wider range of
tire sizes.  Good find, IMHO!!  Remember that all California cars are not
equal--those residing by the coast could have been involved with ocean salt
spray (according to what I have been told by other listers--no real
experience with it), so check that out carefully.

--David