Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 18:43:27 -0400
Cc: cliff <cliff@randell24.freeserve.co.uk>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff Boatright wrote:

> Actually, many claim that the '67 was the best year in the US. Easy-open
> top, 1275 without emissions, spartan metal instrument panel, etc. There's
> all types of mixing and matching that can be done to get the spridget of
> your dreams.

Jeff is right.
I have a BUGEYE SPRIDGET (that's right Mike) It is a bugeyed round wheel
arch metal dashed right hand drive SPRIDGET!!
It is not a sprite, it is not a midget. And it has roll up windows and a
fold down top.
Just like Jeff says, all types of mixing and matching until I got the
"spridget" of my dreams.
That's why we call it "PIECES" it was made from pieces of cars from 58
thru 74

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ