Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 17:53:11 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
   I'm well aware of that blasphemous conglomeration you call "Pieces".  We all
should be aware and appreciative of how all this "mixing and matching" became
possible.  It was some marketing type, stealing someone else's genius and badge
engineering that copycat Sprite.  And I guess if it wasn't for that marketing
type, we wouldn't be having all this fun.

Mike MacLean-60 PURE, NOS as possible, nothing upgraded, First of the Liniage,
Proud to be AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE.

P.S. Just kidding about Pieces, guess you have to do something with a Bugeye
bonnet when you don't have enough parts left to make another Bugeye.