Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973

To: "Mikkel Pedersbęk" <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Subject: Re: info wanted on Midget from 1973
From: cliff <cliff@randell24.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 18:39:39 +0100
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi - the original FrogEye Spridget had round wheel arches, but the MkII
and Midget had 'square' rear wheel arches. The Spridget was gradully
improved/developed up 'til '72 when again round rear wheel arches were
brought back. Thought to be the best of the 1275's, the round wheel arch
Midget was discontinued to meet anticipated US safety regs in 1974 - the
arch buckled when rammed from the rear (I suppose it's happened to
somebody - anybody?).

My  advice is if it's rust free go for it - I've had mine 21 years.

Cliff