Re: Parts washer

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts washer
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm pretty sure Simple Green is water based, which
won't cut grease/grime as well as petro based, and
also could corrode.  I posted questions about this a
year ago, with few responses, but I've used odorless
mineral spirits with great success, but WEAR GLOVES
and wear as much respiratory stuff as you can with
good ventilation.  Just because you can't smell it
doesn't mean it isn't hurting you.