Re: Parts washer

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts washer
From: Norm Cannon <ncannon@innernet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:10:09 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Allen,
Five 5-gallon paint buckets containing less than a gallon of the following work
for me: first - Simple Green + water, second - water, third - white vinegar,
fourth - Eastwood's parts wash, and last OxiSolv from Eastwood. Steel parts go
into bucket #1, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2; aluminum and plastic parts go into #1, 2.
Norm