Re: Parts washer

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts washer
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:31:28 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just went down to the local fuel distributor/jobber and purchased solvent.
Told them I had a parts washer and they fixed me up.  Bring your own
container and it's about $2 a gallon.  Wouldn't recommend Simple Green in a
parts washer.  It breaks down too fast.  Solvent continues to work even as
it gets contaminated.  The stuff in my solvent tank is almost 3 years old.
Still cleans as good as new, except it's a little blacker now.

David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon