Re: Parts washer

To: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Parts washer
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Recognizing this as the optimal solution, I had looked
into this as well. The problem where I was at the time
(Central FL) was that the local Safety-Kleen wanted an
extended service contract that was big $$$.  I was
borrowing a friend's 30 gallon washer at the time, and
since I knew I was primarily using the cleaner for a
short period of time, it wasn't cost effective at all.
 If you can do this economically, do it.  My local
waste facility took the mineral spirits no problem.