Re: Wire Wheel Woes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Woes
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:12:01 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/18/1999 6:31:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
suhs2@hotmail.com writes:

<< Today I was told by my friendly Discount Tire Store salesman that it was
 against the law for me to get a tube put in my tire which I thought wire
 wheels necessitated.  He refused to even listen to what I had to say.
 What's a poor boy supposed to do? >>

Shawn, "normally" I wouldn't touch this one BUT just can't help myself.

police and ask to have an Officer meet you at that location.  Re-ask for
"service" in presense of same "legal" person and await reply?!?!?!?!?!?

I would do it just foir the "fun" of it.  Lots of 18 wheelers still out there
with tubes.
(and "legal").

Cheers...........

           Ed

With:  2 Brit cars with tubes & wires all the way 'round;
          1 non-brit car with tubes & wires all the way 'round.
          (and yes, four wheels EACH car)