Re: Wire Wheel Woes

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "shawn tobin" <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Woes
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:15:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Shawn,

That's real funny since Discount Tire installed them on my Sprite's wires at
the one at Frankfort and the Tollway!!!  I think that they even sold me my
tubes, but if I remember right they had to order them from other stores to
get a complete set of 5 (including spare).

This was last year though, maybe they changed policy.   I doubt it thought,
I think you either found an idiot or someone who didn't want to work.

Patton