Re: Valve keepers

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve keepers
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:21:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now, if all you need to do is remove....... support the valve from below,
put an appropriate socket (9/16) on the spring collar and..............
WHACKIT  (using a suitable hammer,of course)
Now, if you want to FIND the keepers later, cover the entire work area with
strips of duct tape, sticky side up.

But, if you want to re-install everything, get thee a spring compressor.
That's all you'll need. (maybe a little magnetic do-da to pick the keepers out)

Peter C