Re: Valve keepers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Valve keepers
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,

If you have a decent spring compressor you should be all set. I used a fairly
cheap one when I replaced the valve springs on my 1275 head a few months back
and had no problems. Using a spring compressor is alot less tramatic than using
the 'hammer whack' method, and it also keeps your valve keepers from flying out
of the garage, to where you will never find them again. ;-)

regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-sprite)
San Jose, CA