Petrol tank swaps

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Petrol tank swaps
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:11:28 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi List,

I'm back, at least for a while.  I have a more powerful PC and AOL4 so can
work through all the e-mails much faster than before.  I have also finished
fitting the new kitchen to the house (about 3 weeks solid work) and done a
few jobs to the Sprite.  The car is even ready to go back on the dyno this
Thursday.

How is everyone on the list, have I missed much?

To my question:  The petrol tank on my car is near the end of its life and if
possible I intend to replace it with the later 7 gal tank (this is a 6 gal).
Aside from using the later sender is it a straight swap?

Thanks

Daniel1312