Re: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions
From: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 99 21:26:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>>per BillGilroy
>>I have a question about this.  Since the engine flexes and the clutch cylinde
>>is mounted on the body doesn't there have to be a flexible piece of line
>>somewhere?  If that is the case where and how long would you place this line?

  On the '67 Sprite I had years ago there was a solid line from the master
cylinder down to the side of the frame, and then a flexible rubber line
from there to the slave cylinder.
     Ed in NC
(Wish I still had that one. Best body of any Spridget I've had.  PO put a
 948 in it and it was still fast enough to scare Mama. :-) :-) :-)        )