Re: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:21:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Folks,
        The first repair I ever did was to attempt repair of that hydraulic pipe
on a 65. (don't use rubber hose, that was when I was really stupid, now I'm
less so) However, I've since learned that a remedy when repacing the line
is to get one about a foot longer and wrap it around the bottle of Speckled
Hen that you have near at hand. Put this coil on the part of the tube that
is vertical. Other makers do this and it allows the flexing.
        HTH   Peter C