signing off for a while

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: signing off for a while
From: Robert Weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:30:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Howdy,

Just wanted to drop a note to the list to say I'll be signing off for
a while. I'll be getting married this weekend and things are a little
too busy right now with friends and family coming into town to be
able to read through all of the posts to to the various lists I
subscribe to.

Laura and I will be arriving and leaving from the wedding in the
Midget, I'll try to get some photos to post.

This Saturday is the Triangle British Car Show in Louisburg NC, maybe
I'll see some of you there. I may be bringing some out-of-towners
over there for some local flavor;  lbcs, moonpies, and RC Cola.

Take care,

Robert Weeks
http://www.woozy.com/midget