Re: My sad story: Color choices

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My sad story: Color choices
From: Mark Hineline <hineline@helix.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>You are saying that you want BRG...or any other color...as long as it's
>butterscotch?!?

Guess I'm never going to be satisfied with just one car.

About 15 years ago, Road and Track did a feature on a TC that was called
BRG, but had so much black mixed in that they also called it "warm
black." If I were to have a Midget painted that color, with red interior
(red vinyl black piping?) it would need to be a Mark II or older.

On the other hand, if I have rubber bumpers, BRG just won't do, will it.
Has to have some chrome to set it off. Has to. So that's butterscotch.

I'll take round RWAs on anything, and stay a step ahead of the stock cops.

>And, you want RWA on both sides!!!

Yeah, I actually saw one that was square on one side and round on the
other. The guy also glued the badge letters to the sill panel: MIGDET.

>Can it have square wheel arches in the front?  That would be unique.

Right, haze the new guy.

Mark Hineline