Re: My sad story: Color choices

To: hineline@helix.ucsd.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My sad story: Color choices
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:42:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/8/99 12:07:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hineline@helix.ucsd.edu writes:

<< Yeah, I actually saw one that was square on one side and round on the
 other. The guy also glued the badge letters to the sill panel: MIGDET. >>

Markl!!  That was concours!!!  That was the misprinted stamp, the double
printed dollar bill--extremely valuable!!!   The factory only let 3 or four
of these mistakes make it out the door and into the hands of lucky buyers.
Those that own them are getting big bucks for them!!!!   This is one -- I
think Peter C. has the other two in pieces in his bins.  Cept he rearranged
the MIGDET to correctly read GIMDET.

--David C.