Re: My sad story: Color choices

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: My sad story: Color choices
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 22:34:32 -0400
Cc: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

"Peter C." wrote:

>         Still mad cause you didn't catch any fish at Lake Whatintheheck? You
>gotta
> let go, man. Stuff like this will eat you up! Tell you what. Come on up
> when its 50 below and we'll sit on our 5 gallon bait buckets jigging a
> frozen minnow through a 6 inch hole in the ice, drinking blackberry brandy
> complaining how the heater never works in a British car...... THAT's livin'
>         dare ya.    Peter C

Ice fishing.  An entire sport that was made possible by the 5 gallon
plastic
pail.

--
William Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"