Re: Introduction...

To: gmckissi@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:20:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/12/99 2:13:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gmckissi@concentric.net writes:

<< I thought I would send off a note introducing myself to the Spridgets
 mailing list.  My name is Garry McKissick and live in Michigan with the
 wife, Jennifer, and daughter, Anne.  We are very new to Austin Healeys
 and have begun our search for a 58-61" Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite.  All
 that we care about right now is that, is it driveable (it could be
 partailly restored or older restoration)...?  We want a car that we
 could drive right away without too much work (i'm not afraid to work on
 the car either).  Were trying to find out going rates for these cars
 too... So, if anyone knows of the whereabouts of a Bugeye Sprite ---
 please let me know. >>

Welcome to the list, Garry.  You'll find some great info here,
and a lot of fun. (Just don't ask which brake fluid to use.)

You can try the search engine at Traderonline
(http://www.traderonline.com/coll/search/index.shtml)
to search for a car in your area.  You should also check the
MG Classifieds at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html

Good luck!

Allen Hefner