Re: Introduction...

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Garry <gmckissi@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:45:20 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> Welcome Gary!!  Now. . .does that 300 hp 4 cylinder fit a Spridget??   <g><g>
>
> --David C.

 David,

Don't worry I have already thought about this possiblity the main difference is
that my 4-cylinder turbos are FWD applications.  Now, I could turn the engine
the
opposite way --- bolt up a rear wheel drive trans to it and adapt a differential
for it.  hmmmm.....

Nah, first I need to get a Bugeye Sprite --- plus the wife wants something that
is kind've original but I am looking more towards putting in a 1275 engine and
making some mod's to it.  We'll see, its still very earlier.....   Plus, you
never know --- I might decide to adapt a fuel injection setup on a 1275 engine.
hmmmm...

Garry