Re: A new world? [Long, but important.]

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: A new world? [Long, but important.]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:28:35 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     I am sending cash because are you sure you want Uncle Sam seeing a few
     extra thousand bucks going thru your business account for something you
     donate?

Actually, the tax hit these donations cause is not that bad on the federal
level,
I can deal with it.  Also the vast majority come from outside Utah, so the state
tax commission isn't getting a very big chunk.  But you know, you may be the
first
person in years to wonder how these contributions affect my business' tax
situation!

mjb.