Re: A new world? [Long, but important.]

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: A new world? [Long, but important.]
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:43:20 EDT
Cc: mjb@cs.utah.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/17/99 5:16:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I believe your overture was well written, honest and covered all points. I
don't
 think it should be reduced to a contest between those with deep pockets and
an
 expose of those without. >>

I agree with Jay on this.  I don't think there is a need to "compare" how
much any lister gives, or if they even give at all.  No need to put down
those who might not be able to afford even 10 bucks or so just because they
are students or whatever and just cant afford it.  I don't mind giving to the
cause--I would like to know a ballpark fighre--that would be helpful to us
all.  Then we could donate below, at, or above that amount as we wish.

--David C.