RE: Dizzy problems and now a gearbox

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dizzy problems and now a gearbox
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:54:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul,

I currently have eight smooth case gearboxes sitting in my garage. Any way
to tell from the outside what they are. Any way to tell if you remove the
side cover?

Can I come down to your shop to attend "Gearbox restoration 101"? Of all the
jobs in car restoration, rebuilding gearboxes scares me the most.

Daniel58612