Re: air duct hose

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: air duct hose
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:34:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles Christ wrote:
  yeah i'm a blmc pack rat! if it needs to be saved
> and i can do it , it gets saved!
> frank you get the whole cars, i just get pieces.

I have chased down parts, cars, dead shops, just thoughts, and even real
wild hairs. Some paid off, some were lost, but the one that really makes
me upset is the full dumpster of *paper* from what used to be British
Leyland, NA. I heard that somebody bought the building and was cleaning
it out, there were mountains of books, sales flyers, parts catalogs,
micro fiche, and anything and everything BL from the 70s to when they
bailed out in the 80s.
When I got there (if I found the right warehouse) I was beat by the
dumpster hauling company or some other enterprising soul, the can was
empty!
Win some, loose some, I won when an older gentleman stopped by my house
and said he had parts for my little cars, when he opened his garage, I
almost fainted.
2 or 3 pick up truck loads of NOS stuff from a defunct dealer stored for
15 years (at the time) all of it for the sum of $125.

I was also lucky enough to buy the very last remaining stock from a Mr.
Baker. of Baker after market products of the 60s. I have what are
probably the worlds best side curtains for a Spridget. Not original, but
a much improved design. I also ended up with some weird dual mufflers
for big Healeys.

Now what ever happened to those 4 brand new TVRs that showed up in
Arizona?
Brand new seventy something TVRs. never titled but severely sun damaged.
I let them slip.

Seasons Greetings
Frank