Re: air duct hose

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: air duct hose
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:04:53 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> chuck.
> "i'll figure out what to do with it later, lets just figure out how to get
> it home and not tell my wife".(where can i hide it?)............. a chuck
> quote! to live by?

My wife will say "what do you need that for, you already have one." and I
reply why do you need 6 pairs of black flats, and ump-teen black heels.
"That's different" I am told.  I don't get a women's need for clothes and
shoes and they don't get our need for tools and cars.  See we are more
alike than you want to think.  I hope this means I that I will not start
wearing women's under garments (of course I am fascinated by them).

Bill "wearing BVD's" Gilroy

Back to wrapping the xmas gifts.