Re: air duct hose

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air duct hose
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:50:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/23/99 11:11:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< one of my best done deeds was to remove the last remaninng item that was
 n.o.s. austin healey/mg stock from my last job's shelf before my thoughtfull
 industrious inventory conscious manager purged the dead stock .  dead stock
 was first violated then discarded.  he seemed to enjoy this aspect of his
 job.  i would cringe with each hammer blow or cut of a knife.  he would
 cheerfully say" if no one was going to buy it, then they could not get it
 free out of the trash". >>

And he probably took pleasure in pulling the wings off bugs.  How can anybody
be so short sighted?  Thank you, Chuck, for taking the time to save what you
could.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget