Re: NEW AHCUSA

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:38:24 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, toyman@htcomp.net
I recall being asked to SUBMIT articles on Spridgets,
but not asking to use list postings.  Some of us
actually get paid to write sometimes, and might take
some offense at such a practice.  True the internet
is, to a large extent, a public domain with minimal
copyrighting, but I think the courtesy of at least
asking permission would be nice.

=====
Ron Soave
"Here we are now, entertain us!"