Re: NEW AHCUSA

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:41:35 -0600
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave I like your idea, yet do any other listers (other than myself) feel like
giving $35 to another magazine. I would gladly pay this to recieve a 8-10 page
photo copied publication only twice a year. On the condition that it is ENTIRELY
on ALL the Spridgets, including my least favorite RB Midget as they all deserve
the attention as Spridgets. Anyone else care to speak up? As a friend says "My
opinions are my own, care for one??"   Brad