Re: NEW AHCUSA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEW AHCUSA
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:15:36 EST
List,

We were also a bit curious as to whether AHCUSA had gotten Frank's permission
to print his article.  IOHO a blanket request to have free publication use of
list items for an infinite period of time is not appropriate.   No one nor
the collective list can speak for everyone over an extended period of time.
Two years ago we would have gladly given them permission to publish items
that we have written, but would flatly refuse that permission today.

Bob and Annice
West Coaster most unhappy with the mangement of "that West Coast Club"
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in diguise)
1966(7) Sprite Mk III (in progress)