Re: Electronic Ignition dizzy

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition dizzy
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:36:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Take a look at David Riker's post from Wednesday afternoon, that may be
some help.

There were two different kinds of Lucas Electronic ignitions, one with
an external amplifier (the later version) and one without (the earlier
version).  If yours has a big rectangular box that the vacuum capsule is
part of, then it's the earlier version.

David R.- Which kind do you have and use the GM module for?

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net