Re: Babe magnets and car colors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Babe magnets and car colors
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:28:26 -0800 (PST)
--- Les Myer <lesmyer@geocities.com> wrote:
> As a Babe-magnet, I would put up a Sprite or Midget
> against ANY other sports
> car ever made!!  Makes me wish I had discovered them
> when I was a teenager.

I did discover them as a teenager, and they were
effective then. But in recent years, the LBC's don't
even come close to the Lotus Esprit or the E-Type for
babe-appeal (and I am far uglier now than I was 15
years ago).  Girls used to walk right by Porsche 911's
to ogle the Esprit in parking lots all the time.
'Course it could be the wedding ring on my finger
makes me "safe" now...  But the LBC worked best when I
needed it most when I was 19 and met the future Mrs.

=====
Ron Soave
"Here we are now, entertain us!"

IGNORE THE YAHOO MESSAGE BELOW!!!!!