Re: Babe magnets and car colors

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Babe magnets and car colors
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:35:54 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> So tell us, did you land a very lovely Mrs. Soave
> simply with your LBC?

Pretty much. As my good friend and super-mechanic Bryn
Walters said shaking his head when he first set eyes
on the Esprit, "Well Mate, I 'ope you've either got
deep pockets or a great sense of humor."  When we
started out the pockets were shallow and the Mrs. kept
her good sense of humor.  Dating in an LBC really
prepares you for the unexpected breakdowns in life.
Ya don't get that experience with a Toyota.

Plus at the time the Reds were scouting me and I told
her I'd be a millionairre.
Do You Yahoo!?