Babe magnets and car colors

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Babe magnets and car colors
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:49:44 -0500charset="koi8-r"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Or like my good friend who just bought a Prowler says when the
> teeny-boppers ask for a ride....
> Go get your mother!
> --
> Frank Clarici

As a Babe-magnet, I would put up a Sprite or Midget against ANY other sports
car ever made!!  Makes me wish I had discovered them when I was a teenager.

Once I was stopped at a stoplight, and a "babe" driving a brand-new red
Corvette almost ran into a curb - while smiling and gawking at my Sprite,
when she turned a corner.  It was hilarious !  Let's face it - women are
fascinated with little convertibles, especially if they are red (and
sometimes even the men who drive them) !!

There is something about women and convertibles and the color red.  Ask most
any woman what her dream car would be !  I think they almost always say a
red convertible sports car.

Last summer I had a woman approach me, while I was filling up the Sprite at
a gas station.  Before she was done - she managed to tell me her name, and
exactly where she lived.  It seemed pretty unusual.  She was pretty good
looking gal, for a woman who lives in my part of Michigan (and dressed
professionally) - but unfortunately she was too close to my own age !  (a
little humor for those who know me).

Les Myer (PDLJMPR Web Magazine)
'67 Sprite
'78 Babe