Re: Babe magnets and car colors

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Babe magnets and car colors
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:21:25 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/27/00 5:58:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

<<
 She looks over my car, then looks at me and says... "Oooh damn... you a fine
 lookin' white boy. I'll betchu gotta nice penis (pronounced "pennus").

      Thus, a new chapter in the car as an extension, was opened by Masters
and Johnson.......
          I dropped an E to Ron Soave earlier today:     While in college in
the 70's, I had a 64 XKE - mallard green with biscuit interior, chrome wires
and drop dead gorgeous. I remember meeting a blind date, having spoken to her
only briefly on the phone and mentioning a drive up the PCH in my ragtop Jag
as an icebreaker.... She was a nice girl, great personality..... We walked
out to the parking lot, and when she saw the car she was actually a bit
disappointed.... not in the Jag itself, which she thought was pretty,  but
that she had already painted the picture in her mind of a wind in the hair
ride in a red (spelled r-e-a-l) sports car.......
     Zoom to the recently departed present..... I have a cherry red, series
one roadster (not mine) in concours cond in the shop. Local news anchorette
of incredibly stunning beauty comes in to pick up her husband's 911, and says
that when she was in high school, all she ever dreamed of was getting a ride
in a ---- you got it ------  green XKE, somewhere on the California
coast..... Go figure......
Mark Childers