Re: Auto Transporter

To: woodrat <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Transporter
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:05:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

This question is one of the most frequent on the list.

It does fit on the car trailor, but you may have to tell uhaul you are
trailoring an Escort for them to rent it to you.  You can also use the
flat open trailor they rent, I'd just go with whatever is cheaper.

Don't dolly a wire wheel car, the wheels can, and probably will fall off
while you are movin' down the highway. (been there - almost did
that.....)

Kevin