auto transporter

To: "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: auto transporter
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:04:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have my phaser shields up.....here goes once again:  leaving central
Florida Saturday AM for Carolina to pick up 70 Midget with wire wheels.
Reservation for Uhaul auto transporter to haul "Ford escort".  After I get
there and pick up the transporter, if the Midget doesnt fit Im out $197.
Paranoia running in my family, I reread the archives and consensus is it
will just fit.  BUT....reading about wire wheel conversion....seems track on
wire wheel car may be 3/4" tighter than steel wheels.  Am I getting "wrapped
round the axle" here?  Has anyone used Uhaul with wires successfully?  Dont
mean to get everyone stirred up again but hate the thought of being 600
miles from home, on a tight schedule and have no options....and loosing the
rental fee.