Re: auto transporter

To: "Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>, "woodrat" <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: auto transporter
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:14:59 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
my 73 RWA wire wheel Midget fit ...just!  The inside wall of the tires
end up sitting just up against the inner vertical lips of the two
ramps.

It does fit just fine through. On a u-haul trailer, I suggest you add
something onto the rear end of the trailer to balance it a little.
The car is short enough that most of the weight of the car and trailer
end up on the hitch and the ass end of the tow vehicle.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html