Re: norristown pa.?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: norristown pa.?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:24:03 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

You may have tested for this, but I had a sound very much like what
you describe. It was annoying because it was intermittent. I finally
traced it to a rear brake pad that had somehow gotten misaligned. It
had been fine for the previous 10k miles. It was just starting to
show signs of odd wear which seemed to go with the finding that it
had only been happening for several days and only intermittent then.
I never could figure out why it made that noise, but resetting the
pads made it go away.

Not likely, but easy to check.

Jeff

>Anybody have any ideas why a rear sounds like a chipped tooth then stops
>making that sound?

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis