Re: norristown pa.?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: norristown pa.?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:31:06 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I was there also and it was nice to put faces to names.  Chuck was easy
to find as his self description was accurate, or maybe it was his jacket
with the name chuck on the chest.  I got to met Larry M., Kevin & son, Biff,
Mike and Charles S.  The place is hard to find and I was there last year.
It did not help that I left my maps and direction at home.  All I remembered
was 202, Norristown and Land of Pizza.  Took a different route but I got
there without too much trouble. It is a funny meet, there is nobody parked
in the front, not one British car.  The place could be abandoned. Once you
find it you drive around back now there a whole bunch of cars, and not
enough room to swing a cat (obligatory cat content).   Lots of fun for all
who went.

Bill Gilroy