Re: norristown pa.?

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: norristown pa.?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:00:05 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/12/2000 8:08:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< All in all I had a very interesting day. Great people, minor LBC
 problems, but all ended well. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minor LBC problems?  Losing brakes on the Surekill Distressway?  I'm glad you
made it home OK Frank.  What would the list be without you?!?

It was a good morning and I finally got to meet Frank and a few others.  I
got yelled at by Larry for putting the hood up, but it was raining and I did
install the thing by myself, so I figure I'm entitled to use it.

I had a little surprise.  I installed the radio last weekend, but didn't have
time for a drive.  So yesterday I got the Midget out at 9 am to go to
Norristown, and I have no tach, no fuel gauge, no turn signals, and no
WIPERS!  I guess one of them green wire bullet connector thingys came out.  I
guess I'll be pulling the radio console AGAIN!  RainX saved the day, and the
car ran beautifully, other than that.

I was half way there when this FORD POS pulled up next to me at a light.  The
guy rolled his window down and said, "Those bullet mirrors look good, no
matter what Larry says."  It was Michael Graziano from the list, who just got
off the PA Turnpike from NY.

I wish I had the time available to go to lunch with you guys.  I think the
Philly MG club has a GT this week, so I should be there.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport