RE: My '61 Sprite MKII

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: My '61 Sprite MKII
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:09:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The last bugeye was also made in 1961.  HAN5-50116 was the last one made.
There was 49,615 of them made (first one was #501)

The first MKII was made in May 1961, they made 24,630 of them (HAN6-101 to
HAN6-24731) The last "real" (sorry) MKII was made in October of 1962.  Then
came the HAN7, the MKII-1/2 cars (bigger engines and real brakes) These were
still called MKII's and they were made until March of 1964.  (HAN7-24732 to
HAN7-38828, another 14,096 of them)

I know, more information than you wanted....  But I was on a roll.  All from
memory.  No really, no books :) :)

Bill