Re: My '61 Sprite MKII

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My '61 Sprite MKII
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:09:27 EDT
The whole car looks blue to me.  It must be the lighting inside, or whatever
he used as a flash.  IOW, a bad photo.

Now, Bill's car looks GREAT!

That site has quite an eclectic mix of vehicles.  Talk about trying to be all
things at once.  My car is on the AMGBA site, with a bunch of other MGs.  I
haven't seen any boats on the AMGBA site.

Allen Hefner (former AMGBA member!)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I looked at the 78 Midget that is BRG, Why do the wheel wells look blue?
 Are they painted or is it a lighting thing?

 Larry