Re: My '61 Sprite MKII

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My '61 Sprite MKII
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:29:21 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
They've been on line long enough that my '73 BGT
was car of the week back in august '99  :-)

I think I'm still the only BGT on their list.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html