Re: More electrical

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:44:02 -0700
Cc: ckotting@iwaynet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net

Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

> I'd truly appreciate it, Chris.  It is just above the fuse block, mounted on
> the firewall, next to the bonnet hinge.  Also, look at the wire loom below
> the fuse block and see if you have a brown wire with a white tracer, and if
> it's connected to anything.
>
> Is your car a California spec, federal, or UK model?  I believe they all had
> slightly different wiring circuits.

I'll chime in.

On my original Calif.  late model '79 with every piece of smog goodie on it,
there is no "can" w/wiring, no provision or marks on the bulkhead for one, and
no single brown wire below the fuse block.  There is a set of two thick brown
wires that go from the loom to the fuse block, with a flat fusible link between
them.

Steve
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."