Re: More electrical

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:41:36 -0700
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com
Chris

Wonderful... I loved it! <BG> Probably dead on too. You're right about one
thing though, it does only appear on the left hand steer illustration. UK
version doesn't have it.

BTW, I have a slate wire with a purple tracer that has an in-line fuse at
the fuse block (mine is a '75)

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A