Non LBC advice needed

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC advice needed
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:33:39 -0500
I have a 90 Plymouth Colt with the 1.5 Mitsy Bitchy engine in it. After
getting home from SpridgetStock it decides to die on me. It has fire and
fuel and will run if sprayed into the EFI intake with ether, but won't
feed fuel on its own. I take it to a shop and he says that the computer
is dead (shows on overheat situation and it shuts down the injectors)
and it will cost $350 for the computer and installation to get it living
again. Anyone know of a better option or is this really a good deal?
Peter, you do imports, what do you think? I had to work late tonight so
I will talk to him tomorrow after 12 so any advice before then would be
greatly needed and appreciated. TIA,  Brad