Re: Engine Lifting Bracket

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Lifting Bracket
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:02:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/2000 12:04:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< engine lifting
 >> >brackets  >>

I just learned last week that the engine lifting brackets did not come on the
engines, but were factory items that were used to transport the engines in
the factory.  Some were left on the engines for the dealers to do the same,
if I am remembering the facts correctly.  Woulda been nice if they would have
just left them all on, wouldn't it?  They did on the 1500--it is a bracket
that attaches to the head and that the alternator bolts into.

--David C.