Re: a white stock bugeye

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a white stock bugeye
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:32:45 -0400
You maybe can fool the DMV, but ask the lawyer what the insurance
company might do if you had a million dollar claim? They have a
fine print stipulation on their application forms that allows for
no misrepresentations, and I have heard their sleuths go all over
this with fine tooth and comb when there is a very large claim.

Mike L. -not a lawyer, operating only on hearsay