Re: a white stock bugeye

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a white stock bugeye
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:00:49 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Mike is right here- caution is well advised. In this jurisdiction, collector
plates and insurance are obtained through photo submission. I've often
thought of how easy it would be to digitally revise the photos to ensure the
car would pass. BUT, the insurance policy can be deemed invalid if  the car
was misrepresented or if it was modified after the collector status was
obtained.

Not worth it.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC